Olufemi SaluMississippi Attorney
On his return to his native country, Nigeria, he set up a partnership. Representative clientele were: Texaco, Mobil Oil, Chase Manhattan Bank, ship owners, and foreign governments. His areas of practice are Personal Injury, Insurance cases, Business Law, Maritime and Admiralty Law, Intellectual Property Law and Collections.
Since his relocation to Mississippi in 2000, his practice has been mainly in Personal Injury, Product Liability, Insurance cases, Collections Law, and International Law. He is a member of American Bar Association, Mississippi Bar Association, Coahoma County Bar Association, Desoto County Bar Association and Mississippi International Trade Club. He is also an author and enjoys traveling.
Olufemi Salu obtained his B.SC. Accounting degree in 1979 from Grambling State University, Grambling, Louisiana where he was the top graduating student (Summa Cum Laude) in the school. He proceeded to the University of Texas, Austin, Texas, where he received his J.D. degree in 1981.
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense Litigation
- Bankruptcy Law (Chapters 7 & 13)
- Worker’s Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- Estates & Probate
- American Bar Association Member, 2001
- Mississippi Bar Association Member, 2001
- Member, American Bar Association Tort Trial and Insurance Section
- Member, Mississippi Bar Association Litigation and General Practice
- Nigerian Bar Association, 1982
- Coahoma County Bar
- Desoto County Bar
- Magnolia Bar